The analysis is carried out with the help of a handy measuring device, which is used to move over the back in various measuring positions. The curvature of the
spine is recognized via the surface. The results allow conclusions about the shape of the spine and the functional interaction of vertebrae in motion or under load. Function and anomalies are made visible – both at the level of individual vertebrae and in regions – and can be used as a planning basis and success control for measures in the field of back health. Targeted gymnastic exercise recommendations complete the overall package.
The new BackScan® software
The BackScan® software is available to users of former MediMouse®/SpinalMouse® products as a software upgrade as well as through a complete package including the newest “idiag M360” hardware.
- Inclination of the upper body
- Examination of the basic shape of the spine
- Harmonious participation of the vertebrae
and segments in the back shape
- Finding “hot spots”, e.g. via paradoxical
angular positions or angle leaps
- Identification of
hyper- and hypomobilities
- Evaluation of postural competence
- Screening of scoliotic tendencies
- Interactive spine analyses in 3D